- Our staff are carefully selected and you can be assured that each staff member has a full understanding of our program.
- Being aware of the inclusive nature of ASTI - A Step Towards Independence - is a strict criterion in choosing our staff.
- We are accustomed to working with children with special needs.
- You will find our staff extremely approachable and ready to help if you have any issues to bring to our attention.
- Children will have a strong sense of security and wellbeing in the care of our workers.
- All of our staff are thoroughly familiar with the Early Years Framework outcomes.
Our staff are listed as follows:
Rebecca Becker, Director - Nominated Suprvisor - Diploma
Kerry Becker, Kindergarten Teacher, Bachelor Early Childhood
Caroline Frisken, Educational Leader, Diploma
Chynah, Devery, Educator - Cert. III studying for Diploma
Melina Patterson, Educator - studying for Diploma
Jessica West, Educator - studying Diploma
Sherrie Soper,Educator - studying Dip. Early Childhood
Jamie Mclenson, Educator - studying Diploma
Leigh-Anne Coleman, Educator - Diploma Early Childhoods
Tanika Appleby, Educator - Cert. III studying Diploma
Tracy Bannerman, Cook
ASTI Child Care is an organisation, where we open our hearts inclusively to all children. Discounts are offered for children of ADF personnel. Children booked full time will attract a discount.